Art Instructor Position
We're hiring! This is a daytime/evening position and you must have flexible hours. Saturday availability is a MUST.
We need energetic, enthusiastic, encouraging local artists to join our team! If you are reliable and in search of a part time job contact us immediately. Must have experienced. If you have a passion for art and would love to be part of an exciting culture we'd love to hear from you.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be comfortable in front of large crowds and have an outgoing personality.
- Must be able to articulate clearly and concisely what they are doing to a crowd.
- Must be comfortable with social media and using it to promote their events
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs and ok with moving items.
- Must have reliable transportation. Tardiness is not an option.
- Must have basic computer skills and the ability to operate an iPad as well as other bluetooth devices.
- Must be able to take quality photographs of all classes and parties.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with customers, management and other employees in a friendly and upbeat manner.
- Must have good writing and spelling skills.
- Candidates must be able to follow written instructions and complete tasks with little supervision.
- Should be bubbly, fun, friendly, patient, thorough, punctual, love working with kids.
- Candidates must love to clean and organize.
- Must be comfortable talking to strangers and large groups of adults and/or children.
- * Staff members must be excellent time-managers and multi-taskers.
- Staff members are required to assist multiple customers while cleaning, answering phones and organizing fragile finished works of art. Must work well under pressure and in high stress situations.
Complete the form below to apply: